Mods : Modifications for Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY DOESN'T BRIT MAKE HER MIND UP????

Go down

WHY DOESN'T BRIT MAKE HER MIND UP???? Empty WHY DOESN'T BRIT MAKE HER MIND UP????

Post by sharecash Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:46 pm

I don't understand why Britney is all of a sudden going all conservative on us.

She shocked everyone when she posed naked in "Womanizer" and "Gimme More" (where you actually saw her nipple), but all of a sudden she's gone completely shy and kept her videos as PG as possible. She had such an opportunity in "3" to really be sexual. I was expecting alot of nudity and writhing bodys, sweat, sort of like an orgy, but there was nothing. I was really disappointed.

She's sort of like lukewarm now. First she was sweet and innocent, then went to really bad and now can't make her mind up. I really like her hot and sexy with raunchy videos. I though that was her thing. I respected her more that way because at least she had a clear knowledge of the image she wanted. But now it's like, "Who am I?" "What am I doing here?" She doesn't seem to know who she is anymore.

On another note, what the heck happened to her dancing. Does anybody see that she doesn't dance anymore at all? In her tour she has everyone else dance around her and in her videos the same thing. Has she forgotten how?? I'm not attacking Brit for anyone who may think this, but I'm just saying don't you think it's strange that she doesn't dance anymore when once upon a time it's what she was famous for?

I really hope Brit goes back to her old slutty self, that's how we love her. Let's see some action Brit. We're all waiting!!

Auto Warranties
jewish tours to israel

sharecash

Back to top Go down