Mods : Modifications for Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I sign in to Windows Live?

Go down

How do I sign in to Windows Live? Empty How do I sign in to Windows Live?

Post by Mr007 Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:00 pm

How do I sign in to Windows Live?

Your Windows Live ID is the e‑mail address you use, along with your password, to sign in to any Windows Live program or service, such as Hotmail, Messenger, or SkyDrive. You can also use it to sign in to other Microsoft services, including Xbox LIVE, Zune, and Office Live.
To sign in to Windows Live

Go to Windows Live Account or any Windows Live website you want to sign in to.

Type your Windows Live ID and password.

-or-

If your Windows Live ID is already saved on the sign-in page, click it to sign in, and then type your password if it's not already saved.

To save your Windows Live ID on your computer so that you don't have to retype it every time you sign in, select the Remember me check box.

To save your password on your computer so that you don't have to retype it every time you sign in, select the Remember my password check box.

Next to Messenger, select a status.

This is your status that appears on Messenger on the web.

Click Sign in.

Notes
Notes

To remove a saved Windows Live ID, point to the ID on the sign-in page, and then click the X in the box that appears.

Help protect your personal information. If you're using a shared computer, such as a computer in a school or library, don't select the Remember me or the Remember my password check boxes.
cheapest iPad Apple
HP Parts

Mr007

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum