Mods : Modifications for Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Talking Frog

Go down

The Talking Frog  Empty The Talking Frog

Post by sharecash Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:23 am

An engineer was crossing a road one day, when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess." He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket. The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautifulprincess , I will stay with you for one week." The engineer took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket. The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into aprincess , I'll stay with you for one week and do ANYTHING you want." Again, the engineer took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket. Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautifulprincess, and that I'll stay with you for one week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?" The engineer said, "Look, I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog, now that's cool."

Fireplace Stone Veneers
treadmill Hire

sharecash

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum