Mods : Modifications for Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diamond and Langfield

Go down

Diamond and Langfield Empty Diamond and Langfield

Post by sharecash Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:49 am

I usually try and support the team and try not to get on players backs but I have had it with Diamond and Langfield.

Couldn't make the game thankfully so had to put up with the radio. I couldnt really make out what was going on apart from it being a total disaster.

Having watched the highlights four of the goals at least have come from the players that Diamond is supposed to be picking up. Recently he has been in the papers talking himself up for a big move well with that defending Zander I would start looking at the Vauxhall Conference or probably lower.

The icing on the cake is the goal where he gets brushed off the ball by Hooper. Zander tries to portray himself as the all action no nonsense defender but gets knocked off the ball with very little effort by a relatively inexperienced centre forward. It just shouldnt happen.

Langfield from what I could see of the highlights did nothing which is the point. He is hopeless. A totally worhtless keeper who has no ability to organise a defence. The jury is out on Howard but Langfield has let us down again and again.

But what makes it worse is that after the game I knew that these two so called players would be in the media on monday and sure enough in todays papers they are stating how embaressed they are and how they are going to make it up to the fans. Its too late for me. We have had this from them to many times. If they actually concentrated on getting better rather than dropping soundbites and false promises to the press then maybe we would get somewhere but they seem incapable of doing that. At least the other players had the sense to keep their mouths shut apart from some brief quotes from the club captain who said all that needed to be said.

The pair of them should never play again for the dons

web marketing
web site writer

sharecash

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum