Mods : Modifications for Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glassjaw.................

Go down

Glassjaw................. Empty Glassjaw.................

Post by sharecash Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:43 am

Aiight this is long long long overdue for me. This is one of my favorite bands for quite some time now and for good reason

Glassjaw is a hardcore'ish band. What i mean by "ish" is that these guys definately go much further into the the rock classicifications than just hardcore.

Quote:
The band is fronted by vocalist Daryl Palumbo and guitarist Justin Beck, and have undergone numerous line-up changes since their inception. The band has been influential in the progression of the underground music scene in the eastern United States and United Kingdom and on the post-hardcore genre, and are known for their intense live shows[1] and constant line-up changes.
and Daryl Palumbo is also the lead singer for Head Autimatica(in my opinion not that great but u folks might want to check them out too cuz there more mellow)

Everything they've put out so far just keeps me in constant amazement bcuz of the pure genious these songs have. No there not exceptionally good players per-say but i would say that their song writting abilities are off the chain(yup i said off the chain lol)

Current Line-up:
Daryl Palumbo- Vox
Justin Beck- Drums and guitar since 1999-present(awesome right?)
Durijah Lang - Drums and Percussion
Manuel Carrero - Bass

Former line ups:
Guitar:
Nick Yulico - guitars
Kris Baldwin - guitars
Brian Mehann - guitars
Mike Caleo - guitars
Todd Weinstock - guitars

Bass:
Dave Buchta - bass
Ariel Telford - bass
Mat Brown - bass
Mitchell Marlow - bass
Dave Allen - bass

Drums:
Scottie Reddix - drums, percussion
Stephan Linde - drums, percussion
Sammy Siegler - drums, percussion
Larry Gorman - drums, percussion

New album is in production. Daryl Polumbo just needs to stop what he's doing with Head Automatica and Finish the album.... Heres some tunes to show u how awsome they really are

Trailer Park Jesus- couldnt find a studio verison of it without this game

breast fibroid
cnc servi
ce

sharecash

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum