Mods : Modifications for Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with song name

Go down

Help with song name Empty Help with song name

Post by sharecash Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:22 am

Hey all - i need help naming a song i listened to ages ago! The only problem is all i can really remember is some parts of the video...

First off i will say as i cant really remember any of the words, I'm not sure if its even classed as rock - so forgive me if this is the wrong forum!!

Second, all i can remember about the band is that the lead singer is female and it was her first song after joining the band and replacing the old singer.

Ok, so basically the video started off with two guys fishing and one of them seeing an angle in the river. They take the angle back to their house and all the villagers were looking at them carrying the angle. Then you see them in the house and you can see all the villagers walking up to their house with torches. They start to burn the house down and the angle cries some blood (i think lol) and then if memory serves it flies away through the roof and then the video ends...

Its a bit obscure i know, but i am hoping someone will be able to name the song for me! It was a few years back now but i know i always listened to it!

Randomly i only started thinking about it because i saw a family guys with stewie singing (everything i do) i do it for you and a part of his video was him singing with angle wings in front of a burning building lol.

Any help would be great

patio chairs
Ontario Speech Therapist

sharecash

Back to top Go down