Mods : Modifications for Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away Form........

Go down

Away Form........ Empty Away Form........

Post by sharecash Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:33 am

We had another draw today and I'm getting annoyed now, so many draws isn't good enough. However I don't think its as simple as just formation or creativity.

We saw in the last 10/15 mins that our team is easily good enough. We switched it on and a very good Villa side could get no where near us. If we played like that for more of the game we could have walked it. For me the problem is that we have nobody of the Keane style captain mould. When he left Neville stepped up and was and is a good captain. Problem is he's a poor defender now his legs have gone.

We have nobody motivating the team, I have great respect for Vidic, he's probably the best CB in the world but he's not gonna get the team up and going if we start badly. Honestly I look at our team and I don't know who will.

This is where I play my bit of controversy, out of desperation more then anything.

Rooney.

He can lift the team and get them up and going if their doing badly, he's showed that before. Whether he's still gonna do that is yet to be seen but I live in hope, cos without him we rely on our fans, hence why the poor away form and good home.

free text msgs
passports renewal

sharecash

Back to top Go down