Mods : Modifications for Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GG Allen..........

2 posters

Go down

GG Allen.......... Empty GG Allen..........

Post by sharecash Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:21 pm

GG was more of a performance artist than a musician though he put out a few albums. He came through Philly a few times in the 80s but I never got to see him. Didn't sound like anything I wanted to deal with. I hear his shows were pretty sick cuz he would do and say alot of offensive stuff onstage and I mean extremely sick and OFFENSIVE. Nobody really came to his shows to hear his music anyway. Just to see what kind of sick sh!t he would do onstage. He was always threatening to commit suicide onstage too and offered somebody money to do it. Im not sure if that's how he died or not but I know he's dead. I remember he was on Jerry Springer one day along with The Mentors and GWAR talking about the content of their music.

Business Name Generator
music production

sharecash

Back to top Go down

GG Allen.......... Empty Re: GG Allen..........

Post by lunamoonfang Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:14 pm

GG was more of a performance artist than a musician though he put out a few albums. He came through Philly a few times in the 80s but I never got to see him. Didn't sound like anything I wanted to deal with.
_________
embedded software tools
Educational Psychologist

lunamoonfang

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum