Mods : Modifications for Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Series Game 4

Go down

World Series Game 4 Empty World Series Game 4

Post by sharecash Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:33 am

Awesome pitching by the 21 year old, amazing defense, timely hitting by Huff, Posey , have a night Renteria.

The Texas crowd did not know what hit them, the Rangers team could not figure out young Maddison, the Rangers blanked in their own ballpark...not done all season i think i am right in saying?

where has Edgar been all season, i know injured, but, if he is to retire @ the end of this season, he is going out all guns blazing! Huff as DH, good decision by Bochy, the panda can not handle it i think? he is still young, and Huff has done it before.

8 shut out innings by Bumgarmer, and Brian "fear the beard" Wilson closed out the victory.

Bring on game 5, bring on 2 of the best pitchers either league has to offer, in Lee and Lincecum. Bring the World Series to San Francisco.....oh how the pesky Padres must be feeling right now???

Go Giants, i hope work is quiet so i can sit back and watch the game on mlb.tv, still i think 5live will have live look ins as i do not have 5live SX in the car.

Iguazu Falls
ladies leather lingerie

sharecash

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum